The Enphase Envoy connects each microinverter to Enlighten monitoring software, providing energy usage insights, remote update capabilities and load management. Because a connected system means smarter energy.
The Enphase Envoy-S gateway provides energy usage insights, remote update capabilities, load management, and enables smart grid functionalities.
- Enables web-based monitoring and control
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Power export limiting and phase imbalance management*
- AS/NZS 4777.2:2015 DRM (Demand Response Mode) ready*
- Easy system configuration using the Enphase Installer Toolkit™ mobile app
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or mobile
- DIN rail mount
- Designed for installation indoors or in an outdoor enclosure
- Five-year warranty
Setting up an Envoy is fast and easy with the free Enphase Installer Toolkit mobile app. It’s everything you need to build a virtual array layout, configure the Envoy for reporting to Enlighten and confirm a successful installation.
You can cut installation time by building a virtual array. This helps you know where each microinverter is located within the system. And it’s even faster using your mobile device’s camera to scan serial numbers.
No need for an internet connection or cellular signal, you can simply connect directly to the Envoy through the Installer Toolkit mobile app. It makes configuring the Envoy for reporting to Enlighten a snap.