REC TwinPeak 400W Series solar panels feature an innovative design with high panel efficiency and power output, enabling customers to get the most out of the space used for the installation.
Combined with industry-leading product quality and the reliability of a strong and established European brand, REC TwinPeak 400W Series panels are ideal for residential and commercial rooftops worldwide.
Solar panel manufacturer REC has announced the 4th generation of its TwinPeak 4 series is starting production this month and will be potentially available from July/August.
REC TwinPeak 4 has been around since 2014 – and when you’re on a good thing, you stick to it. The company says the REC TwinPeak 400W , which will be manufactured in Singapore, features a new cell structure design, multi-busbar connection and a higher power output than its predecessor.
- Industry leading lightweight 72-cell solar panel
- Latest Monocrystalline PERC technology
- High CEC PTC Rating
- More power for more electricity generation
- Higher yield through improved performance in shaded conditions
- Breakthrough technologies for increased light capture
- 100% free of Potential Induced Degradation (PID) efficiency losses
- Certified for Salt Mist & Ammonia Corrosion Resistance