Tigo Cloud Connect Advanced One of the smallest solar data loggers on the planet, Tigo’s Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA) enables valuable insight into module level performance data. It is the hub for data from Tigo’s O, S and M products and customers can also connect their inverters, batteries, building meters, and more. Real-time and historical data from the CCA can be viewed in the Tigo Energy Intelligence platform. The CCA is available as an add on kit, or integrated with inverters. It is supported by all major string inverter and module manufacturers worldwide.
- Universal data-logger that works with the TAP, TS4-A-O, TS4-A-S, and TS4-A-M
- Works with Tigo TS4-O,M,S
- Enables module level monitoring with the Tigo Energy intelligence platform when paired with the TAP
- Provides immediate access to system data for installers
- Enables internet connection via Ethernet, Wi-Fi or optional cellular connectivity
- The Indoor Kit includes a CCA and a TAP (see downloads)
- The Outdoor Kit includes a CCA, a TAP, and an IP68-rated outdoor enclosure (see downloads)
CCA AND ACCESSORIES
Data Logger and Rapid Shutdown Controller
Tigo Energy Cloud Connect Advanced is a compact, powerful data logger and the communication hub of the Tigo smart platform. It powers the monitoring and safety capabilities of Tigo smart modules.
CONNECTIVITY View module-level monitoring data through the Tigo cloud and quickly commission new installations with built-in wireless communication and the Tigo SMART app for Android and iOS.
SAFETY Control module-level deactivation for Tigo systems to comply with NEC 2014 and 2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements.
FLEXIBILITY Read data from a wide range of 3rd party devices, including Modbus-equipped inverters, charge controllers, weather stations, and revenue grade meters.