YC600 micro inverter
- Dual-module microinverter with two independent MPPTs
- Peak AC power output of 300VA per channel, 600VA total
- Accommodates modules from 250-440W, 60 & 72 cells
- Wireless ZigBee communication & free module-level monitoring
- Single phase inverter but can be used in 3 phase installations
- Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
- Compatible with QS1 microinverters in the same string circuit
- Standard 10-year warranty and optional 5-year warranty extension
The APsystems microinverter solution integrates our grid-tied microinverters with intelligent networking and monitoring systems, ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of your residential or commercial solar system.
APsystems microinverters are the most advanced, reliable units on the market for all residential and commercial applications. Our proprietary chip-based architecture ensures maximum efficiency and allows easy programming for any grid profile.
APsystems is a Power Electronics expert leveraging Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) circuit design in all microinverters for greater reliability, future-proof flexibility and cost savings to customer. The company has designed over the past 10 years, the widest Module Level Power Electronics (MLPE) products portfolio worldwide. in 2019 APsystems became #1 multi-module microinverter manufacturer worldwide, offering the widest range of microinverters available on the market. Organized around Sales Business Units operating in USA, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, our offices and personnel are in Sydney (Australia), Rotterdam (Netherlands), Lyon (France), Seattle (USA), Shanghai (China), Jiaxing (China), Guadalajara (Mexico), and Cupertino (USA).